You are here

URGENT RESCUE APPEAL

The  shelter has agreed to hold off on Euthanizing pending our rescue -  So all rabbits are safe until Monday- Thank you to those of you who opened space for the three rabbits. Jamie may need to come out early (she is pregnant).

An area shelter with LIMITED space, has started to EUTHANIZE rabbits - we need to move five out ASAP – Call, email if you can help - 831 239-7119 / 831 600-7479 / director@therabbithaven.org  URGENT- We can get them out and deliver to greater SF Bay area. Please help save these rabbits.

News Archive: