Thank you for your interest in adopting a rabbit(s) from The Rabbit Haven.
- Before you decide to adopt, we ask that you read over some information about rabbits and that you review our adoption guidelines. You can also find our adoption criteria, rabbit needs and housing basics.
- Take a moment to look at our adoption showcase. Make a note of the rabbits you'd like to meet.
- Get your pre adopt application. This application gives you the opportunity to ask even more questions about rabbits and to share information re your life style and needs so that we can help find an adopt the perfect rabbit just for you and your family. There truly is a special home for every bunny. We help you make the match. Fill it in then send to email@example.com.
- Then, call our adoption center 831 600-7479 to talk about meeting rabbit(s) you may consider adopting. We are happy to work with you to add a wonderful rabbit to your family.
- Your appointment: A special appointment is made for you to make sure the rabbit(s) you want to see are there for you and also to make sure you have a counselor assigned to help you. We want you to have a positive, pleasant experience at the Rabbit Haven. We hope that you will learn all that you need to know to care for a rabbit. (It really is only the beginning for you, but you will have the basics and much more.)
- You may always just come to an adoption show. If you'd just like to meet all available rabbits currently being shown, feel free to come in. You do not need to preselect a rabbit to adopt. You are welcome to see all the rabbits that are on our show floor.
- Same Day adoption: When you come to your apt. you may adopt on the same day or you may choose not to adopt that day. We are here to help and support you and the rabbits.
- Follow up: If you adopt, your counselor will process your adoption papers and will check in with you on a reg. basis to answer any question you may have after your adoption too. We are always here for you and your rabbit.
Adoptions from the rabbit Haven come with a free first Veterinary exam, pre and post adoption counseling services, a complete education packet for you to take home. Plus you will be given several valuable coupons to save you money on your purchases for your new rabbit.
We look forward to hearing from you.